2014-12-22

Belated birthday wishes

Late Birthday messages for late birthday greetings

·         Even though this greeting comes to you a little late, the wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy late Birthday.
·         Even though I missed your birthday by a mile, I hope you celebrated it with smile.
·         Happy Belated Birthday. When things get busy, time slips by, but birthdays never wait. So finally when we send our greetings, they may be just a little late. But when it is someone so special that we like a lot, our thoughts are always on time, it is just our greeting that is not.

·         Two, four, six, eight. Sorry that this birthday cheers is late! Happy Birthday!
·         Just because I missed your birthday doesn't mean that you don't look like a monkey. Hope you had a barrel of fun.
·         I checked Google for the best "belated birthday wishes", "late birthday greetings", "sorry for missing your birthday" and "late birthday wishes", but the best one comes from my heart when I say "Hope you had a great birthday."
·         I could have sent you a birthday greeting on your birthday and I could have started Google, but I didn't. You are happy with Google so why not be happy with me being a little tardy in saying Happy Birthday!
·         You live life in the fast lane but I move a little slower. That is why I am a little behind you on celebrating your birthday.
·         Better late than never? Hope you had the happiest birthday ever.
·         Need a reason for a party? Well as long as all the belated birthday wishes keep flowing in, you've got a reason to party.
·         I didn't miss the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday". I am just fashionably late.
·         They say "burn the candles at both ends" and I think that means celebrate your birthday both before and after the real date. I am helping with the "after" part.
·         The saying is "A day late and a dollar short" but I missed your birthday by more than that and there is no gift either. So I guess they need to work on their saying. #justsaying. Happy Birthday.
·         I wanted to espresso my feelings about saying Happy Birthday a little latte. I guess that I need to give up decaf!
·         A belated birthday wish that your life will continue to be filled with the happiness you deserve.
·         Hope your Birthday was happy and totally great. Have a wonderful year!
·         Double kisses and double hugs are your bonus gift to make up for being late to wish you a Happy Birthday.
·         Celebrate first, ask forgiveness later. Sorry I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday.
·         Dude, Happy Birthday. What's up with you celebrating it on time? I was totally unprepared for that. You rock.
·         You are fun. You are Fabulous. You are fabulous fun. Even if I am a bit late is saying so. Hope it was a fun birthday.
·         My dog ate your birthday card that is why this Happy Birthday wish is a little late.
·         The sign says "slow watch for children" and I thought that meant your birthday would take longer to come.
·         Like, I, uh, meant to, uh, like, didn't, uh, forget your birthday. I was, just, uh, you know, a little centered on myself and missed it. Anyway, Happy Birthday. Mine is coming up soon you know.
·         Sorry I missed your birthday. How weird is that? That only happens to me like once per year. Happy Birthday.
·         Sorry, time just slipped away. Hope you had a fun one. Happy Birthday.
·         I would tell you the super-secret reason that I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday, but it is classified information and is available only on A NEED TO KNOW basis.
·         Female to male - If you had spent your birthday with me, my period would be late and not your birthday greeting.
·         Birthdays are special days but you are special every day. Happy Belated Birthday.
·         Silly me. I missed your birthday. What was I thinking? Hope it was fun.
·         I didn't miss the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday". I am just fashionably late.
·         Sorry that I couldn't catch up with you on your birthday. Hope that it was great. Happy belated birthday.
·         Houston, we have a problem. I spaced out and forgot your birthday. Was it out of this world?
·         Oops, I missed your birthday by a few short days. Hope it was fun.
·         That trip around the sun was just faster than I expected and so I am a bit late in saying "Happy Birthday!"
·         Knowing how much fun you can be, I assume that the party is still going and that I am not late for your birthday. Keep on having fun.
·         I truly regret not eating cake on your birthday so I plan to eat 2 desserts today to make up for it.
·         I meant to wait so that you could extend your birthday just a little bit longer. They go by way to fast if it is just one day. Happy Extended Birthday.
·         I'm late; I'm late, for a very important date. And that would be your birthday. Happy Birthday.
·         I thought that you wouldn't celebrate your birthday after you turned 29. I guess I counted wrong and you are 29 this year. Sorry I am late. Happy Birthday.
·         Where does the time go? Another year passed before I could get your birthday greeting out. Happy Birthday. I like to be wish people a Happy Birthday at least 11 months in advance, so my greeting from last year was meant to cover this birthday. Anyway, Happy Birthday again.
·         Hey I am late on wishing you a Happy Birthday, but you are really late on inviting me to your birthday party. So when is it anyway?
·         I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday because I was worried that you would still be in your birthday suit.
·         This wish is late so that you can celebrate longer. Happy Birthday.
·         I hope that you are still having a Happy Birthday!
·         Seems like you just had a birthday yesterday. Oh yeah, sorry I am late. Happy Birthday.
·         You celebrated your birthday before I could get there. I hope that it was fun.
·         Even though I spaced out and forgot to communicate my best birthday wishes on time, I hope that your birthday was out of this world.
·         So, maybe it isn't much of an excuse for being late in wishing you a Happy Birthday, but did you know that the Romans added July and August to the calendar?
·         Sooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy I'mmmmmmm late. Happy Bday.

Belated Birthday wishes & messages for late birthday greetings


·         If you are serious about celebrating your birthday, then the party must still be happening and that means that it's not too late to wish you a Happy Birthday.
·         I can be wrong, I can be crazy, but I can't be too late in wishing you a happy birthday.
·         Though missing a chance to say Happy Birthday on your date, I now can wish that your whole year is great.
·         The perfect birthday mix is to receive some early birthday wishes, some people that celebrate with you on the big day and your true friends that care enough about you to not let being late keep them from wishing you a Happy Birthday.
·         Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday; the cat was stuck in the toilet.
·         I'm a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope that your birthday was a wonderful one!
·         I was abducted by aliens, and I am just getting back. So sorry I missed your birthday!
·         It is hard to believe that you are getting older. That is why I am late in wishing you a Happy Birthday.
·         Sorry to be late wishing you a Happy Birthday. Any good photos of the festivities or leftover cake?
·         Happy very belated birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day filled with everything you wished for!!!
·         Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday. Lately I have been living more on a lunar calendar than the solar one.
·         Last week your birthday seemed so far away. And then it just flew by. Sorry I am late in saying Happy Birthday.
·         I hope you had a lovely birthday, sorry I couldn't be there on the day. Love you!
·         I hope you had a fab birthday with your family and friends!! I wish you everything of the best and hope all your wishes and dreams come true. Wish I could have been there.
·         I am late in saying Happy Birthday to you and maybe even the last to say it this year. So is it true that you should save the best for last?
·         Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, but true story, a zebra running on the highway was holding up traffic.
·         I am sure that you didn't expect a birthday greeting from me to arrive on time and you know how I hate to disappoint you! Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, a hole in the roof allowed rain to fall on the alarm clock, making it malfunction.
·         The Rolling Stones sang that they were just waiting on a friend. Have you been waiting for me to wish you a happy birthday? Sorry it's late but it's still good like classic rock.
·         Happy birthday beautiful. Hope you had an amazing day with your friends and family.
·         Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, I woke up on a front lawn two blocks from home.
·         Just like the Beatles, yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. But today I realized that I missed your birthday. Great now that I have said that - There's no longer a shadow hanging over me.
·         Happy late birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day. Sorry for the late wish but I keep imagining that I am on holiday and have no responsibilities. Maybe I will take tomorrow off to celebrate and tan!
·         I am a little late but maybe I won't be the last to wish you a very Happy Birthday!
·         I hope that you celebrated your birthday in style. I wish I could have been there.
·         Houston, we have a problem and it requires me to travel back in time to wish you a Happy Birthday.


Send us more birthday greetings and birthday messages 

No comments:

Post a Comment