2014-12-25

Quotes Given by Narendra Modi after becoming the PM of India

Quotes Given by Narendra Modi after becoming the PM of India 
भारत के प्रधानमंत्री बनने के बाद नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा दिए गए विचार


1. ‘I did not get an opportunity to die for the country, but I have got an opportunity to live for the country’
Victory Speech at Vadodara
2. I am a very optimistic man and only an optimistic man can bring optimism in the country.
In the speech given in central hall of Parliament
3. Not only the people of Nepal but also those who believe in the power of democracy are looking at Nepal and this assembly.
While addressing Nepal Assembly
4. A government is one that thinks and hears the voice of the poor. A government must live for the poor.
Speech in Parliament.
5. I can promise you. If you work 12 hours, I will work for 13. If you work 14 hours, I will work for 15 hours. Why? Because I am not a pradhan mantri, but a pradhan sevak.
Independence Day Speech
6. Can someone tell me, whatever we are doing, have we asked ourselves if our work has helped the poor or come to benefit the nation in any way? We should come out of the ‘Why should I care’ attitude and dedicate ourselves to the nation’s progress.
In his Independence Day Speech from Red Fort
7. I want to ask parents, when daughters turn 11 or 14, they keep a tab on their movements. Have these parents ever asked their sons where they have been going, who they have been meeting? Rapists are somebody’s sons as well! Parents must take the responsibility to ensure that their sons don’t go the wrong direction.
Independence day Speech
8. There is no reason to be disappointed. India will progress very fast and the skills of our youth will take India ahead.
At Madison Square Garden addressing NRI
9. People ask what your vision is, what is your big vision? I say bhai, I got here by way of selling tea (crowd erupts in applause). I am a simple (Chhota) man. I like focusing on simple and small tasks. I want to accomplish big things for the little guy.
In His Speech at Madison Square Garden
10. We reached Mars. No PM or Minister went. It was the people who did it, our scientists who did it. So can’t we create a Clean India?

In his Clean India Moment on Gandhi Jayanti

No comments:

Post a Comment