2014-12-20

Eradicate the word I and replace it with You

Eradicate the word 'I' and replace it with 'You'



Remember the heavier side of the scale always stays down. The heavier side remains down while the lighter side of the scale goes up. This is the rule. In the same manner when an individual bows down before the Lord Almighty, the individual becomes colossal in the eyes of the Lord. The Lord does not approve or tolerate the word 'I'. Ravan said 'I' and was completely destroyed. The goat keep doing mei - mei i.e 'I' - 'I' and gets finished. Hiranyaksh, Jarasandh etc. too kept doing 'I', 'I' (mei- mei) in self appraisal and got annihilated.

Eradicate the word 'I' and replace it with 'You', abundance, prosperity & happiness will undoubtedly eventuate.


याद रखो वज़नदार पलड़ा हमेशा नीचे हुआ करता है। वज़नदार पलड़ा नीचे झुकेगा और हल्का पलड़ा ऊपर हो जाता है। यह नियम है। इसी तरह जब व्यक्ति परमात्मा के सामने झुकता है , परमात्मा की दृष्टि में वह बहुत बड़ा हो जाता है। 'मैं ' शब्द भगवन को सहन नहीं। रावण ने 'मैं' कहा सर्वनाश हो गया। बकरा 'मैं-मैं' करता है , खत्म हो जाता है। हिरण्याक्ष ,जरासंध आदि ने 'मैं-मैं' किया,वे ख़त्म हो गए। 'मैं' को निकाल कर 'तू ' शब्द कर दें , कल्याण हो जायेगा।

No comments:

Post a Comment